Marrach Designs Property Maintenance Services (Fife Builder Services) provide a wide range of home renovation services. Paul is a time served, insured, Plasterer and Ceramic Tiler and has over 25 years experience in Joinery and general building services including;
- Patching Plaster walls, Cement Render & Roughcasting.
- Skim Coat Plaster walls or ceilings.
- Fitting new ceilings or partitions with the use of wood batons and plasterboard.
- Roughcasting external walls.
- Re-pointing external walls.
- Plaster work involved in renovating older properties.
- Tiling Bathrooms & Kitchens with wall and floor tiles.
- Renovating external buildings into insulated work spaces e.g. Garage or Outhouse.
- Repairs to existing Victorian Cornice. We also provide services for creating new Cornice using traditional methods and materials.
- Laying laminate or real wood flooring.
We can also provide services for building flat pack units for those of you not so DIY friendly or just simply because you have better ways to spend your free time.
If you have a specific renovation or repair requirements at your home or office premises and are unsure as to whether it falls under the remit of our services then please call or send us a message with details and we will be happy to offer advice.